used to program the tuner HF sharing 8800/8900HD
Very well with the series AFxx18 tuners.
In particular, very well run cccam tests I noticed far better performance
than is the case, for example using SSSpv.1.2 and flycccam.
Switching takes place as smoothly.
I'll add that I tested on the test of HOP3 if cards are closer to work should be
- The first thing you should do is edit the configuration file with the data servers that we want to test
- For example, edited line C: ::
- edit lines, time to set the tuner:
- If test NewCS, set::
- if test cccam:Code:Sharing MODE: Newcamd CA System: ALL CA_ID TRY EMU: NO TIMEOUT DELAY: 9999
- now remains for us to fire up the program:Code:Sharing MODE: Gbox (SSSp), CA System: ALL CA_ID TRY EMU: NO TIMEOUT DELAY: 9999
- when the test is active in the window server lit green.
- Entering into the tab and selecting np.1 NET Server, we have a preview, among other things
which makes use of the card.